The Kenai Peninsula Learning Center, located at Trail Lake Lodge, offers a variety of exciting educational tours for seniors, students of all ages, corporate retreats/incentives, family reunions, and active adventure groups.
Developed in partnership with the Alaska SeaLife Center our core programs focus on the unique flora, fauna and geology of Kenai Fjords National Park, the Kenai Wildlife Refuge, and Chugach National Forest.
Our guided programs are typically three to five days in length, and are inclusive of lodging, food, transportation, activities, and course instruction. We can also easily customize your learning vacation to include a wide variety of activities. Contact us for your specific requirements and prices.
We have incorporated many of the area's most interesting activities into our programs.
- Kenai Fjords Marine Cruises
- Alaska SeaLife Center
- Guided Walk To Exit Glacier
- Float Trip On The Kenai River
- Chugach Forest Trail Heads
- Whale & Marine Mammal Viewing
- Eagle, Puffin, and Other Birdwatching
- Guided Sea Kayaking Excursions
Learning adventure programs include:
- Round-trip transportation between Anchorage and Seward.
- Overnight lodging at the Trail Lake Lodge.
- All meals while at lodge.
- All local transportation while in the Seward area.
- Alaska SeaLife Center programs & activities.
- Seven hour marine wildlife viewing cruise through Resurrection
- Bay and Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Guided walk of Exit Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Wilderness float of Kenai National Wildlife Refuge (5 day only).
- Evening programs at the Kenai Peninsula Learning Center.
- Contact us for rates and availability. Prices are per person and do not include tax.
- All rates are commissionable to qualified agents. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.